|The Accountability Edge (TAE) is broad in scope and outcomes, with 3 guiding principles: |
It starts with a conversation. It continues with a plan. It evolves, based on outcomes.
Show me more
To hear more about The Accountability Edge and how it works contact us for a no-obligation, fresh conversation about your employee benefits.
Let's get the conversation started
- What are your enrollees' overall health status, measured by risk factors?
- Do you believe your employees should take more ownership of their health, and your health plan’s costs? How's that conversation going?
- Would you say you’d prefer to be an industry innovator when it comes to your employee benefits package?
- Where does your benefits package rank currently?
- On a scale of 1 – 10, how involved do you want to be in regards to managing your employees’ benefits plan? Are you willing, and prepared, to be a plan fiduciary?
- What's more important to you - offering employees a comprehensive medical or retirement plan? What do you think your employees would say? When was the last time you asked?
- How well does your employee benefits strategy integrate with your broader business plan?
Albers & Company is part of a family of companies that includes The Wilson Agency and ConnectHR. Together we provide clients complete solutions through our Health & Welfare, Retirement and comprehensive HR Services.